Tonight I finally sat down to colour in the images in a retired Stampin’ Up! stamp set I found on eBay a while ago. I like the small images in sets like these as you can use them as a focal point on a standard sized card, or you can use them more or less on their own on a notecard.
I decided to do something a little bit different and play along with the Global Design Project sketch challenge. The sketch they gave us this week is shown below, as is the stamp set I used.
I used black momento ink to stamp the image on blending paper, and then used Nuvo alcohol markers to colour it in. I used a scallop punch to cut it out, and then layered this onto a 2.5″ circle. The background DSP and the green spotted DSP are both from Stampin’ Up! The strip of orange glitter paper is from a stack I just had lying around.
Hope you like it, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.