Are you into planning? Planning for a big event? Or just like to be organised? The Big Plans Planner kit is the number 1 item for you.
Not only will it keep you on schedule, you can make it as creative as you want. This yearly planner is completely customisable, there are no printed dates so you can start where ever you want. Make it a calendar year planner, make it a financial year planner or start it to suit planning for a holiday or some study – whatever you like. The planner kit includes the following:
- 2 ring binder (size 22.9cm x 22.2cm x 5.4cm)
- 13 divider pages
- Weekly, Monthly and Note Pages
- Pocket Folder
- Page Lifter
- Silver Foil Stickers and
- Washi Tape
If you want to get really creative, team your planner with the stamp set ‘Tabs for Everything’ and you will have a coordinating stamp set that will bring your planner to life.
For the next two weeks (19th June – 3rd July WST) I am running the following specials:
- If you buy the Big Plans Planner Kit, I will send you a pack of Journaling Pens free. These pens come in a pack of two black pens (1 of each width)
- If you buy the Big Plans Planner Kit and the Tabs for Everything stamp set, I will send you the Journaling Pens and a Variety Pack for pocket pages that can be used in your planner so either storing additional notes, memory keeping or even keeping business cards and receipts.
Please note the following – to be eligible for either of the above deals, you must:
- Be located in Australia
- Order through me through any of the methods listed on the Ordering Information page (the easiest is via my online store) AND
- Use the Host Code T69E4UAD (this is super important)
Once you have ordered get in contact with me and let me know. Please note – freebies will be sent to you when I received them, most likely after you receive your order.
More info on this fabulous planner can be found here:
Don’t forget, if you are ordering the stamp set and don’t have acrylic blocks or ink you might want to order some – I’ve added some suggestions in the product list below. I have also listed the circle tab punch – this is a very useful punch that punches out tabs like those shown below, great little page markers. If you are unsure what you need to order or how, get in touch. Remember this promotion will finish on July 3rd.
Disclaimer: This promotion is solely run by Shannon Kissane, not Stampin’ Up!